GEVA 75 Pilot Operated 3/8", 1/2" 2/2 Way NC
GEVA 75 pilot operated 2/2 Way NC solenoid valves are recommended for applications where high flow at high pressure is required. They can be used in control and automation systems The typical applications are: industrial furnace, heating equipment, burners, oil and gas, autoclaves, dental equipment, instrumentation, car washers, machine industries and irrigation.
- Made of advanced technology plastics, synthetic elastomers, stainless steel and plastics resistant to corrosion.
- They work in a wide range of pressures.
- Manual override in all the valves with internal draining.
- Progressive opening and shut off which prevents water hammer. Very low head loss with high flows.
- Easy maintenance.
- Total access to the internal parts through the cover of the valve.
- Wide range of possibilities such as electric valves, pressure regulating etc.
- Electric remote control
- Farm and gardening irrigation
- Advanced computerized irrigation
- Filtration systems
- Fertilization systems
- Environmental control
- The working pressure is 12 bar. A minimum pressure of 0.5 bar is required for operation.
- To order valves manufactured to your specific requirements, please contact our technical sales department.
Valves are a few modifications. Select the option you want for yourself: diameter, power supply, type solenoid.