Meter TDS & EC
- Large LCD screen
- Low power consumption
- High accuracy
- Long battery life
1. The device records the last testimony.
2. After 5 minutes the automatic disconnection of the battery to store energy.
|conductivity||TDS||Degrees Celsius||Accuracy||NW||The size|
|0--9990us / cm||0 - 5000ppm||0,1 - 80,0 ° C||± 2%||55g||154 * 30 * 14 (mm)|
Switching between TDS and conductivity:
The default output data the TDS, if you want to measure the electrical conductivity of the solution ( EU ), press the SHIFT button.
Automatic Temperature Compensation:
The device has a function of automatic temperature compensation to the measurement mode.
Temperature Output Format:
Temperature readings are displayed by default in degrees Celsius. Double-click the SHIFT button to display the temperature in degrees Fahrenheit.
Measuring the parameters of the solution:
1. Remove the electrode protective cap before use.
2. Press the button, place the electrode into the test solution.
3. After the readings stabilize, press the button and holding it, remove the device from the solution and read the testimony.
4. After reading and disconnection device wipe the electrodes and close the cap.
Keep clean the electrodes, cover them with a protective cap for a long period of inactivity, remove the batteries from the device.
1. Device - is a professional tool, please operate according to instructions in order to avoid damage to the instrument
2. Avoid direct sunlight.
3. Use standard calibration buffer solution. Improper calibration will lead to measurement errors.
4. Do not immerse the instrument in the test solution is completely in order to avoid short circuits.